TalkToWendys | Take Survey
Wendy was founded by Dave Thomas in Ohio, USA in 1969, and is now present throughout the world. It has become the third largest hamburger chain in the world and claims more than 6,000 places worldwide.
Dame Thomas, the fourth daughter of the famous smiling redhead Dave Thomas, known as Wendy’s logo around the world, was redheaded, www.talktowendys.com whose middle name was “Wendy”, which was also her nickname. His full name was Melinda Lou “Wendy” Morse, and the name and logo of the prestigious series is based on his image and name.
Coupon for a BOGO Spicy Chicken or Dave’s single sandwich
Prize BOGO spicy chicken or Dave’s sandwich
Purchase Required Yes
Max Usage 1 Coupon Per 30 Days
Coupon Code Valid For 14 Days
How to get survey of Wendy
- Make a buy in wendy
- Save your receipt
- Visit the Wendy’s survey website and use the code on receipt to conduct an online survey.
- Save the code at the end of the survey and go to a Wendy within the next 14 days to get your free
- purchase, get a free sandwich
- Survey home page
Survey rules and qualifications
- The code is valid for 14 days of taking the survey, so you should use your coupon within 14 days of taking the survey
- Maximum usage: 1 coupon per 30 days
- Phone: 1 (888) 624-8140
- Contact Online: Online Form
More food surveys
- Try the TellTheBell survey. This is from Taco Bell and when you meet the TellTheBell.com survey link, they give you a $ 500 competition entry
- Try Burger King’s survey for a burger coupon at MyBKExperience
- Kentucky Fried Chicken gives you a free gooup when you complete your customer feedback online survey called MyKFCExperience
- Redhead Wendy’s survey is a survey called TalkDondis.com, more than just a beautiful face with a free sandwich in the form of beautiful hair and prize.
- Dunkin donuts know how to do people, when you take your teledinking survey you get a free donut